Tania Aidrus resigns as special assistant to PM

Tania Aidrus
Tania Aidrus has resigned as special assistant to the prime minister.

The ex-Google executive in a post on Twitter said she was resigning “in the greater public interest”.

“Criticism levied towards the state as a consequence of my citizenship status is clouding the purpose of Digital Pakistan. In the greater public interest, I have submitted my resignation from the SAPM role. I will continue to serve my country and the PM’s vision to my best ability,” Aidrus tweeted.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At least 11 dead, others injured after train catches fire near Rahim Yar Khan

Three soldiers martyred in terrorist attack on checkpost in Balochistan’s Zarghoon

Legal process to try May 9 planners, perpetrators under army act begins: COAS